Monday 7 February 2011

(N) Start-up plan

It is very important to create a start-up plan before starting a business. This is to be organised and realistic. My start-up plan will cover various topics that are essential to my business.
·         Market research/plan (this is to identify targeted consumers)
·         Research the industry of my business
·         Study how my business will perform in this economy and see if there is a place for my business in the market
·         Write a business and market plan
·         Get hold of funding
·         Secure deals with vendors and establish good relationship with them
·         Scout for appropriate and attractive locations/ finalise lease
·         Hire staffs
·         Finalise important governmental document
·         Get hold off stocks and equipments

No comments:

Post a Comment