Monday 14 February 2011

(f) Skill(s) of owner(s)

Working in a beauty environment always requires excellent creative skills. I am a very creative individual; I have passion for learning new beauty treatments and hair techniques. I previously undertook a beauty therapy course; this has benefited me for the long run. I was also learned many practical beauty skills. Also I am currently studying a business course, I would like to strengthen my business knowledge by going to university and continue learning different business aspect. I will need to build my confidence as this is most important for my business. My business will solely dependent on customers, therefore confidence is fundamental. In the future I will consider taking studying a beauty course, this is to help me gain more knowledge and insights, this is because beauty changes and I must make sure I stay updated.


self confidence and self-esteem

Working on my confidence and self esteem is essential for my business. In the hair and beauty industry it is vital that the individual is very confident when communicating with customers, suppliers and the general public. How I see my self will reflect on my business. 





































No comments:

Post a Comment