Monday 7 February 2011

(J) Financial forecast

Building a thriving customer and supplier relationship brings success to business. It is important that my relationship with my suppler is based on respect and trust. This will benefit me and my salon. I could ask my suppler for extended credit period (the amount of days before paying) and discounts.  Gaining customers trust is fundamental to my business. This is most important because without satisfied customers my business is unlikely to become successful. I must inform my customers of any new developments, offers, products and services this will make them feel important to the business and well cared for. I would consider making regular customers feel part of my business by starting to build personal relationship; this is where I would get to know my customers personally. Inviting regular customers to launch once in a while will strengthen relationship and trust within the business and me as a stylist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment