Monday 14 February 2011

(c) Nature of the business and USP

This is when a particular feature separates a product from competitor’s products. This can involve lower prices, more features and options, improved version of other products competitors use. To make my business stand out I would offer high quality product and services and affordable prices for my products and services. I would offer customers who are waiting for their turn or appointment free drinks and cookie or free mini facials. I would consider sending e-mails to customers to remind them of their upcoming appointments or about new innovating products they can use at home. I would promote my product by using bold and eye-catching leaflets that highlights the main features and benefit of my products. For my employees I would provide pink uniforms that has the name of the salon on it. this is to attract customers. I would consider playing soft music (nature melody or classic).



No comments:

Post a Comment